Sunday, February 5, 2017

January 2017

  • I introduced you guys to the Beatles' music. Later, when I put the cd on again, you said, "Oh yeah, is this the caterpillar one?" Pretty cute. 
  • January 12, 2017 is a very prominent day in our family. This is the day we found out we're having twins! We knew we had a baby on the way but had no idea there were two in there. You are excited and hope it's a boy and a girl so you can have another brother and sister. 
The ultrasound picture from 1/12/17. 

An updated picture from last week. I love how it looks like Baby B is waving.

  • One night, you came upstairs and brought me two raviolis on a plate. "One for each baby!" you said. Sweet boy.
  • The other day you said to me, "Mom, you're my BFF." It was so sweet and made me smile. 
  • You've been meeting with a therapist, David, who specializes in helping kids manage their anger and emotions. I think it is helping. You seem to like meeting with him and especially that it's just us going to the appointments (I don't bring the other kids). 
  • You helped Dad lay synthetic grass in our backyard last month. This was Dad's Christmas present to me. It looks so good! 






Our neighbor, Ian, helped with the grass. We have such great neighbors.




  • You love bike rides with Dad, or even on your own down to the corner and back. You love riding your bike.
  • You are doing great in school. We're proud of you. We love you!

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment