Wednesday, January 31, 2018

November / December 2017


November 
  • You said, "When I get older, me, Dad and Josh will be working at, like Cub Scouts and stuff, and you and Eleanor will be working around the house, and we'll make so much money for our family." [This was kind of funny but I do think we need to talk about gender equality and role expectations.]
  • You told me, "Mom, I'm trying really hard to control my emotions." I can tell you really are trying hard. 
  • We went to Disneyland in November! It was our first time as a family and we had a blast. We left the twins with Aunt Mamie, Uncle Geoff and Sophia so Dad and I could have fun with you three older kids. We also met Uncle Ty at the beach! You guys loved it.


Splash Mountain!




December 

  • You said, "I have an opinion. I think Nathan and Zachary feel the Spirit a lot." 
  • I was recently asked to describe my relationship with my kids using three words. The words I chose: "loving, intentional, and enduring." 

No comments:

Post a Comment